  From: Veni Markovski
  To: Jeff Williams ; ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: Veni Markovski ; icann board address
  Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

  Dear all,

  let's try to stay focus on the problem with Danny using private e-mails in public communications.

  veni

  p.s. I hope this to be my last comment on the netiquette issues, which I've observed in the list.

  RFC 1855, which was written in 1995, but you may see that I said something differently:

  > The problem is, and it's not overlooking a detail, that there's a
  > continuous trend in your e-mails which is not in accordance with the
  > normal netiquette. If not the one from RFC 1855, then the one I've
  > been learning since September 1990.

  ... and of course, since RFC 1855 was created in 1995, there are 5 years of experience before that. And let's just randomly choose some portions from the RFC.

- If the message was a personal message to you and you are
re-posting to a group, you should ask permission first.

I'd agree that Danny is right, and I am wrong, if he has asked Jeff recently, and others earlier, on re-posting their opinions to a group, to which they do not belong. Since we have not seen such a permission stated in the e-mail (which would have been a proper way to treat that), it's normal to asume such a persmission has not been granted.

  So, one may be very familiar with the RFC 1855, but he or she can still make the mistake of thinking that I am discussing Danny's language: