Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 03:39:25 -0700
  • Cc: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "vinton g. cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris and and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  We/you are not ever likely to get a definitive answer/definition for
"disproportionate deletes" from ICANN or the GNSO.  But let's
be honest, such a definitive answer/definition is nearly impossible
to define in the context of a legal contract.  Ergo, what you/we
can reasonably expect is that the GNSO/ICANN will leave what
is "disproportionate deletes" to the registry as such a definitive definition
for "disproportionate deletes" will be a subjective decision by said
registry and/or registries and any proposed registry contract will
have language reflecting or stating same.