Re: [ga] Exclusion of Individuals from ALAC

Richard,

I think you ought to post this information every week in perpetuity such
that the record remains fresh for all prospective browsers of the archive
to view.  After all, we don't want any further misunderstandings or
misrepresentations of what has taken place.

Be Well,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos