best, Veni

Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:23:28 -0700 (PDT) From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ga] Manager of Public Participation To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cc: fausett@xxxxxxxxxxx

At 05:23 PM 04.5.2006 '?.' -0700, Danny Younger wrote:
Subsequent to a complaint that I filed, I have now
received the following correspondence from the ICANN
Ombudsman:

Dear Mr. Younger,

Please note that the posting for this job is now
available at the following link:

http://www.icann.org/general/jobs.htm#GeneralManagerPublicParticipation

Best regards,

Frank Fowlie

Frank Fowlie, MACAM Ombudsman

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
Numbers (ICANN)
4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey
California, USA, 90292