Re: [ga] Investigation of Possible Contract Breach in .eu Landrush

  • To: "Richard Henderson" <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EURid" <info@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Investigation of Possible Contract Breach in .eu Landrush
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:34:01 -0400
  • Cc: "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Their reply has been that they are not responsible for anythijng that happened and as long as the lately accredited registrars were legal, then they don't intent to do anything.

Hopefully, your thoughtful letter will get them to look at it once again, but I get the idea they don't really care who got the domain names as long as profit was made.

Chris McElroy AKA NameCritic (Who doesn't want any dot EU domains)
http://wwww.blogs.pn