Re: [ga] ICANN posting - area for universal acceptance of TLDs.

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN posting - area for universal acceptance of TLDs.
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:44:13 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I especially love it every time ICANN write's this phrase, "within the
authoritative root-server system "

That word, authoritative. ICANN BoD is still so arrogant they believe this
root will be the one and only. It may not even be the most widely used root
within 5 years if they keep going the way they have.

Chris McElroy
http://www.blogs.pn