Re: [ga] I find it amazing.

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] I find it amazing.
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:43:29 -0800
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

As Chinese developers did most of the development, why shouldn't
Chinese registries get exclusive rights to the .Chinese version of
.com or for that matter any and all other tld's in Chinese? After all
ICANN's deal with versign gave versign nearly exclusive rights
to the english version of the .com registry, right?

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    It took pressure for ICANN to do what they should have done all
> along.
>

> http://www.localnewsleader.com/brocktown/stories/index.php?action=fullnews&id=158817
>

>   I guess paying someone to do their job is not enough any more.
>   Perhaps we could outsource ICANN.

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827