Re: [ga] Finally

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Finally
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:11:00 -0800
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all former DNSO GA smembers or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Exactly right IMHO.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    Appropriate legal action is be funded and pursued.
>

> http://www.betanews.com/article/GoDaddy_Petitions_to_Block_com_Deal/1142267540
>
>   I do ask this one question? If Verisign gets to raise thier prices
> per proposed agreement, can't every other registrar? Discrimination?
> etc etc.

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827