Re: [ga] no problem with www.nukeisrael.com

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Well documented, quoted, and said Chris! And well done as well!

Danny has long been an advocate of limiting free speech and expression,
and has many times demonstrated same..  As an american, vet., and
patriot such ideologies are offensive in and of themselves, and earn my
disgust and disdain, and I shall resist them even upon the pain of death!!
Yet I also recognize that Danny as an american also has the right
to express his belief's and views as much as any other american...

But as Jesus said, "forgive them lord, for they know not what they do"...