ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

Re: [ga] Fictitious Registrars, Racketeering & ICANN

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Fictitious Registrars, Racketeering & ICANN
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:31:07 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  As your friend i ask you do not reprint this. In the IP biz we say republish.
  Racketeering is a charge only a fool such as me makes. And ya'll got family and friends. It is defamatory as hell if ya'll cannot prove it. And last i checked my Supreme court took a dim view of using it.
  Attorney General investigators carry weapons. For a real good reason. Wit dat in mind i strongly suggest ya'll leave out criminal accusations from your repetroire. Just retract and say oops. This here aint fuzzy. it is black and white. And you need to be careful.
  With that said. it is about time and i stand by you.

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do You Yahoo!?

 Yahoo! Mail