- To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] xxx
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 02:12:22 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=2/vtX9twG68K/aTJBQtQoOtEqqyvnHQoiqHli/5MAIzmYV/F2IN++8W2cJpoFgKw+psYZmNjhfRr0sadw727G84y8CFIA0nLYOJ7/ducu3xPY3qvaK3+ivtH6cBr6cf0hkj5hSZjyS1raubktf+dzjXZqNSggt2l300zrxcCvnM= ;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There I was driving an 18 wheeler. I lied about my age. I was just a 16 year old with a fake ID. But I wound up in this country called Montana. 3rd largest state in the USA. But larger than most of Europe. and as big as Australia or there about. It was damn well isolated back in the 70s, but not anymore. It would seem odd that a man from this American Outback would change the ether landscape, but the fact that the USA congress may dictate space names may well change the world.
Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!