Re: [ga] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organization

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICANN ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organization
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:49:01 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

This is NOT individual representation.  It therefore cannot be legitimate
any "At-Large" membership organization.

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> All,
>
> as this might be of interest to the people from Europe that follow this
> list, I'd like to communicate that ICANN's At-Large Advisory Committee
> has started a consultation on the establishment of the European Regional
> At Large Organization, a new umbrella entity that is meant to coordinate
> European user organizations and active individuals and to select their
> representatives in ICANN.
>
> The consultation is aimed not only at the organizations that have been
> accredited by ICANN as European At-Large Structures, but also to any
> interested party (especially those groups who might be thinking about
> applying for accreditation).
>
> You can participate by going at the following URL:
>
> http://www.isoc.be/euralo/
>
> (kindly hosted by ISOC Belgium) and use the web forum to read the
> proposed structure of the new organization and post comments, by 15
> February.
>
> Please feel free to share this invitation with any person or
> organization in Europe that might be interested. Also feel free to
> contact me for questions or clarifications.
>
> Regards,
> --
> vb.             [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
> http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Prima o poi...

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827