Re: [ga] Synopsis of GA comments on new TLDs

  • To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Synopsis of GA comments on new TLDs
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:35:43 -0800
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joop and all former DNSO GA member or other interested
stakeholders/users,

What criticism are you jabbering about Joop?  All I have seen is
recognition of errors, which Danny as stated he will correct,
and an observation by Karl that is spot on and legally accurate.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 06:22 a.m. 15/01/2006, Danny Younger wrote:
> >A synopsis of recent GA discussions relating to the
> >GNSO PDP on new TLDs has been posted:
> >http://forum.icann.org/lists/new-gtlds-pdp-comments/msg00018.html
> >
> >Thank you again for your participation in this effort.
>
> And thank *you* for the comprehensive compilation effort.
> Please do not be discouraged by criticism.
>
> -joop-

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827