Re: [ga] DOT BERLIN -- It's a problem...

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

I see no good reason why not.  I can conger up many less than
good politically based reasons why not however.

kidsearch wrote:

> So, then Paris, TX could get the .paris domain.

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827