Re: [ga] DOT BERLIN -- It's a problem...

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] DOT BERLIN -- It's a problem...
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:54:33 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geographical domains have the same problem as .com, not enough space to give
everyone fair use. Almost all cities have other cities with the same name
somewhere just as all trademark holders have names that others hold marks
for.

.berlin.de makes sense. .paris.fr makes sense. No matter how you decide a
.paris or .berlin, you cut others out of the process.

Chris McElroy, President,
Kidsearch Network
http://www.KidsearchNetwork.org
http://www.MissingChildrenBlog.com