[ga] Why not?

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Why not?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:24:47 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is hateful to be scorned. and blocked and hated. I accept that. My private email reads like a dirty horror flick. That is OK.
  I champion horrible speech. I don't know but flag burning seems protected to me. Queer huh?
  i Just love wierd expression in the name of free speech. Do not get me wrong, I carry a Glock and can shoot your right eye out at twenty paces. I ain't the cop who cannot shoot to wound. With proper trajectory calculation in a heartbeat i can drop your jaw and leave you singing.
  Point being; we need to get along. new concepts should be loved. You all are not some moral majority. You all just like me.

Yahoo! Photos