Re: [ga] GNSO Council meeting MP3 recording 21 Dec. 05

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GNSO Council meeting MP3 recording 21 Dec. 05
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:03:46 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If these guys didn't do their best to bore you to tears, I'd listen to all
of the meetings. The BoD is so concerned with motions, tabling discussions
that should be discussed now, appearances, studies, etc. etc. they can't get
anything done.

I've accomplished more in a meeting with the children in my sunday school
than this BoD accomplishes in ten meetings.

I'll listen, but I'll do it when I need to get sleepy. It's like a group of
morticians trying to decide how to make more room in the graveyard.

Scientists of over fifty are good for nothing but board meetings, and should
at all costs be kept out of the laboratory! Arthur C"

A meeting moves at the speed of the slowest mind in the room. (In other
words, all but one participant will be bored, all but one mind
underused.)" --Dale Dauten--