Re: [ga] politicisation of the internet

  • To: kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] politicisation of the internet
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:05:36 EST
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but there IS government control of the Internet.  the USA  government.  And
from what I've read here for a number of years, the USA  government is NOT
about to give up it's total and unequivocal CONTROL of the  Internet.

So, it makes perfect sense that OTHER governments want to change  that.
rationale. logical. reasonable.

Your wish for NO government control isn't rationale. It may be lofty,  heck I
agree with you.  But given the USA government is NOT going to  do that.  It
just won't.  It is recalcitrant.

_kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

I'll  take door number 3 monty. No government control of the  internet.