[ga] capitalism bites

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] capitalism bites
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:46:46 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't expect wisdom.

  We are not endowed with such. We are not given wisdom. We are given folly and made to do what we will of it. I am weakend by knowledge and married to a communist. I, for relaxation and health abuse myself up hill and down, never trusting schmardt until sweat has broken me brow. I trust in my right to fail. I am a comsumate capitalist. Those of us with my ilk demand that we be given the right to stumble. If i could not schtumbel and fall and brush me self off and git up agin, i would loosen me bonds of earth and beg death. I in my failure am what i taught and treasure most to the learning communists. The "Right to Fail'. We are nothing but what we have failed at.
  As we look to new beginnings lets us look to old failures. With knowledge of when to cut and run.

Yahoo! Shopping