Re: [ga] New TLDs PDP -- Should new TLDs be Introduced?

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New TLDs PDP -- Should new TLDs be Introduced?
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:00:34 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff,

If you are interested in offering advice to the ICANN
Board via the Public Comment portion of a PDP devoted
to new TLDs, then I invite you to participate.  I
intend to contribute.  What you decide to do is up to
you, but I would ask that if you aren't going to
engage in some work on this issue, that you don't
hinder the work that others would like to get
accomplished.

regards,
Danny

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs