Re: [ga] Anniversary of ALAC Self-Review

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Anniversary of ALAC Self-Review
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 07:53:01 -0800
  • Cc: committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

You should know or have surmised at least this committee, like so many
other of ICANN's committees never intended to do any review or for that
matter any real work.  They are a bad joke at the expense of the
stakeholder/user.