[ga] RE: Input from Public Relations Firms

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: Input from Public Relations Firms
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:19:25 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck,

So I assume that you didn't notice the postings from
David Darlington and from Denevan O'Connell from
Gildea, O?Connell & Darlington -- a public affairs
consulting firm that provides Federal, State and
Municipal Lobbying, Public Relations/Crisis
Management, etc.

... or the posting from Tyler Richter whose current
employer requires him to "Develop and execute media
and grassroots strategy and tactics for local,
regional and national public affairs campaigns."

...or the posting from the Fekel Group's Research
Director Brian Aufmuth.  His firm states:  "We are
experts at ?framing? issues to ensure not only maximum
exposure but the best possible, and positive, media
coverage"

... or the post from Marcus Dell'Artino of the
lobbying firm Public Policy Partners

... or the post from Chris Faulkner whose Faulkner
Strategies company is a national consulting firm
specializing in advocacy, strategy etc.

just a concidence I suppose that they were all posted
at moreorless the same time with basically the same
message :)

http://forum.icann.org/lists/settlement-comments/msg00326.html

http://mail.yahoo.com