Re: [ga] The ALAC has a new website

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The ALAC has a new website
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:11:50 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, michel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>From the Nov.3 minutes of the ALAC conference call:
"The ALAC?s new website is ready to be constructed. We
are waiting for ICANN?s General Counsel?s office to
release the contract for the website developer."

I have to wonder how much they paid for these "Notes
from the Bottom Up"? Perhaps they'll let us know when
they send out an announcement on their "6500+ email
announce list".  Golly, all of that outreach, and
still no one wants to buy into the ALAC...

http://help.mamboserver.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=105&Itemid=62)

http://mail.yahoo.com