[ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Tunis Parallel Event: WGIG Book Release, Wed. 16th

  • To: William Drake <wdrake@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Ecommerce] Tunis Parallel Event: WGIG Book Release, Wed. 16th
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:41:24 -0800
  • Cc: ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, IP-Health <Ip-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, declan 2 <declan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ralph Nader <ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "vinton g. cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Wagner <jwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, WGIG <wgig@xxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill and all interested stakeholders whom are concerned,

Thank you bill for posting this.  I read with interest and passed
along your conclusions section of this book for our members
review. See: http://www.wgig.org/conclusion_book.htm

The conclusions section seemed to me to be long on generalities
and very short of specifics of internet governance issues except
for a suggested/proposed process.  Internet Governance issues
are dependent on specifics regarding technical as well as administration
specifics or issues.  Although your conclusions did provide where
and at what such specifics need to be directed, no specifics were
outlined or otherwise delineated.  Hence little can be reasonably
accomplished unless or until WGIG is willing to step up to providing
same.