[ga] RE: WSIS Working Group

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Izumi AIZU'" <aizu@xxxxxxx>, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: WSIS Working Group
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:29:14 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx, Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx, barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx, michel@xxxxxxxxx, swinehart@xxxxxxxxx, axel.pawlik@xxxxxxxx, pwilson@xxxxxxxxx, lucy.nichols@xxxxxxxxx, ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for the input.  I guess that when I see the
term "Working Group" I usually expect to see a
discussion forum that in the ICANN spirit of
transparency is publicly archived and covers several
months worth of commentary.

On such a Working Group discussion list I would expect
to see comments, debate and discussion right up until
the start of the Summit that reflects the convergence
of views on the part of ICANN participants.

>From your reply I would gather that no URL is
available for discussions that may have transpired
since Mar del Plata, and that the Working Group has no
fresh commentary that it will be having introduced as
an intervention into the WSIS process.