Re: [ga] Sorry, ... we can't discuss this in public

Chris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Agreed here.  However the ICANN BoD and staff as well as constituency
members can routinely ignore such remarks/comments as a means of not
recognizing the substance of same as being relevant or constructive.  Hence
leaving many ideas or concerns either not addressed properly or at all..

kidsearch wrote:

> Hi Danny. Since the mailing lists are public, (anyone can join) then pretty
> much anything said on a list is fair game for public domain. So reposting,
> etc. isn't something within ICANN control IMHO.

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827