Re: [ga] WSIS and its lack of transparency....

  • To: kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] WSIS and its lack of transparency....
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:33:27 EDT
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good lord, you just proved my point.  Addiction, and totally  silly, is
correct

Rick

kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It's called participation. It's within reasonable posting  limits set up for
this list. Your personal digs mean nothing and contribute  nothing. At least I
stay on topic. Who should I compare you to? Are you  suggesting that the
posting limits be changed? Make a motion. Don't like that  I post to the list too
often? unsubscribe. Other than those suggestions, I can  only request you to
stay on topic and not be too obsessed with my posting  addiction.