Re: [ga] RE: [Released] [Contains offensive language] Transparency

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: [Released] [Contains offensive language] Transparency
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:10:09 -0700
  • Cc: "Vinton G. Cerf" <vinton.g.cerf@xxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'ICANN Board'" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny, Vint and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  I would think that regardless of where or whom such input was sent
initially
that every "Good" staff member would see to it that that input was
routed
and/or forwarded to wherever or whomever should be receiving same.
Such would seem to follow Vint's adage, and mine of  "do good works".