Re: [ga] Emergency resolution on .xxx recall -- and the destruction of ICANN's integrity

At 15:13 17/08/2005, Richard Henderson wrote:
It is unacceptable that policy should be driven or re-directed either by religious fundamentalists or by the government of a single country that has a right-wing moralistic agenda.

I love it! Richard is now defending the commercial pornography TM against culture, kids and sovereignty :-)

Richard, the problem is not that the USA oppose (what is their right and probably their duty). The problem is that IETF's geeks were unable in 20 years to restore the liberty we gave and organise for the namespace ten years before. That ICANN fought to preserve commercial interest in namming. That you un fairly killed our hopes to oppose. You are just trapped into your own trap: you are the one who the most practically shared in permitting that dumb stupid story of making a TLD something special to continue ...

Let me friendly tease you (I know you never understood how you assassinated the nets :-)): in hi-jacking our name (atlarge.org), you prevented the voted incorporated @large organisation to develop, to learn about managing their own subname space and follow the ICP-3 proposal ICANN itself had made. You still are the one who keeps preventing an @large lead grassroots process to free ourselves from AmerICANN. Don't you think time could have come now to do something and join us back, with our legitimate name.

Your lonely fight would carry more weight.
All the best!
jfc