Re: [ga] Policy making Organization

  • To: kent crispin <crispin@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Policy making Organization
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Top of the day to both Crispin and Hauptman and i believe Mr. Gilmore. It is good to know this 189 number here but my list far exceeds that and perhaps Hauptman is closer to the publishing mark. One must look at the publisher and realize this one has been doing it for almost a decade so we build up interested parties. Do not even ask why on earth people still want to hear from me like Senator McCain or that Guy named Kofi or that man named Vincente Fox. Somehow leaders want a little thorn in your derrier to see if anyone really cares. I just test the marketplace. And it would appear too few care so we keep letting corps do what they want. Kind of like Sinclairs "Jungle". But we are not an ignorant lot just peaceful. These things with Asia and Afrinic may stir some sleeping giants.
I thank you good fellows for responding but perhaps you should watch your forestep as well as your backstep as i will elevate this league to a level you are ill equipped to handle without guidance. "Obedience of the Law is the Greatest Freedom" Abraham Lincoln, carved in his Springfield Courthouse.

Doc

kent crispin <crispin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 12:24:53PM -0400, rbhauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
> perhaps he doesn't realize that his silly messages are going out to
> thousands. or perhaps he does and he just doesn't care....

Not thousands -- there are at this moment precisely 189 subscribers to
the ga list.

Best Regards
Kent Crispin

--