[ga] Multilingual and multicultural and diversity and acceeptance

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Multilingual and multicultural and diversity and acceeptance
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These guys Fernando and Eduardo were playing their car boombox way too loud, but it was good mariache tunes. So while they fiestad in the street because it was Viernes I had a blast.
Then my Somoan neighber called me over and he is so huge that you do not deny his request.
He asked if they could turn it down in an hour and we all agreed that would be good. I took my Vietnamese brother in law to the market so he could get excedrin for a migraine and the Phillipino (or is it Filipino?) lady spoke mainly Tagolog and I was lost with Portegeuse.
This internet is as tough as my neighborhood. Those two Somolan rufugees are so nice and always help my wife with the security gate. Shoot I cannot even keep track.

The internet is good for our information. The world is just a community. We got to help each other get along and move along but sometimes that takes action, like actually shaking your neighbors hand. A word here or two from some folks who give a damn would be nice, but if you all are too busy to care I will go back to my mantra and prostration and ask where i can help.
Ultreya