[ga] dual personalities/identities

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] dual personalities/identities
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No,

I just got an email from a board member. Oh hell, they wanted to know who i am.

i am just Eric Hugh Dierker, son of the late Dr. Hugh Dierker. Most immigrants call be doc. and want to be called refugees. I live at 2204 Burroughs st. in a place called Linda Vista, part of San Diego but I also live part time in Flagstaff, AZ and Sai Gon VN. My Puebla, MX address is mine alone in a place called La Calera. (something to do with a quarry)

It is just me here working overtime, careing about our net. I ain't no grand conspiracy.

If you need to call and harass me, call Jim Flemming, he hails from my muttis' home town of Naperville, Illinois.