Re: [ga] Care needed over the .travel Registry Agreement

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Care needed over the .travel Registry Agreement
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 05:01:35 -0700
  • Cc: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Evidently an number of registrants of .pro and .travel care as it
seems many
have expressed concerns and registered complaints...

  Fraudulent business practices should never be allowed to stand.
It would appear that in the .pro and .Travel name spaces/sTLD's
a form of fraud is being perpetrated.  Whom should be held?
accountable?  The registry?  The registrar?  ICANN?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827