Re: [ga] Care needed over the .travel Registry Agreement

  • To: marcusgilmore@xxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Care needed over the .travel Registry Agreement
  • From: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:39:22 EST
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see where you're going with this.  All I can say ...with do respect  to my
friends celebrating the Sabbath is ...oy.

Rick Hauptman

CA Democratic Party
Internet Caucus Chair

marcusgilmore@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Then  we'll do the same with .COM... Only commercial domains should be
allowed to  exist there... If we find any non-commercial registrations
we will notify  ICANN so that they can delete the domains. After that
we'll move on to .NET  cause only ISPs should be allowed to register
.NET domains. Do you see  where I'm going with this?