[ga] Eachier

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Eachier
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:55:28 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This dotPRO has brought a thought to mind. It is a simple sliding of moral decay. It is "easier" to look away, after all it is a small matter really not hurting us. It is an "each" case bares its' own importance, and this is not that important. Therefor we come up with "eachier". In each case it is easier to walk away and not care. But the eachier is creepier than any bird flu virus. It is an epidemic of immorality that turns into a pandemic. So they wrote me off to pancreatic cancer but each day we made progress, and now you have me to deal with. But it is an each day, an each episode that makes us stand up and take notice. It is far easier to look the other way. It is easier to say, "who cares what Richard reveals"? Well by God, I care!! But watch the leaders of our community take an "eachier" route. The whoring of dotPro is but a signal to the vagrants and hellbound to carpetbag our internet. But again I ask who took the dough re me to allow such alchemy?

Dr. Dierker