Re: [ga] A note to Vittorio

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] A note to Vittorio
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:28:49 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WGIG <wgig@xxxxxxx>, wsis <alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But don't you see the will of the governed has been made manifest that the governors leave us alone.
And yet the Governors must act as though they do something or they become irrelevant. They are embecilic and garner no respect or devotion. I see them with wigs twirling tea saucers and wagering on whose head will be wheened from neck and torso. "is gravity up or down" they will ponder as Microsoft and Norton forge ahead and Google makes billions on stock.
Will privacy prevail over national security? Will openness and transparency and trickle down matter? Of course it will as matter of postulation amoung the wagerers of mankind.
I have offered them up as sacrificial lambs yet their dominian and they remain silent. This is the mark of pomposity They are weak and those who simply choose replacements have not contemplated the greater good.
Why do commercialized plants, oops I mean blogs like icannwatch do well but danny and TR and SS will fail? Think about it, until we care what we care about likelihood of failure reminds us of small notices we should heed.

Eric

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Excepting incompetence in leadership IMHO, should never be
contemplated,
let alone encouraged. What bad leadership does is provide for a reason
or excuse for doing nothing when something must be done. Our new found
friends in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Lebanon as well as perhaps Egypt
have shown us that if we except complacency, more mischief will ensue
on its own accord. Such a thing is not wise nor healthy. Hence people
like Vittorio must be opposed, exposed, and when recognized, shunned
as being responsible leaders. Leaders whom have no mandate, are
not true leaders, only creatures of their own self aggrandizement that
accomplish no good works, and act as a catalyst for further complacency.

This is evil in its most cloaked form.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> I am too tired after my exhausted search here, but I have concluded
> that it may be better to leave these incompetence in place so that we
> may all sleep better knowing nothing will be done. The way it is, does
> little harm but if they were to do something it may cause harm. So we
> get up each day to accomplish nothing and in doing so we accomplish
> much. Let those who do, keep doing, for it is a far better truth than
> the result of doing something. (Dang I can only attribute that quote
> to me.) Stay out of our lives by being incompetent. And our lives will
> continue to do well.
>
> Eric
>
> Jeff Williams wrote:
> Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> stakeholders/users,
>
> Well we already know Vittorio's back biting gamesmanship which is well
>
> documented on the archives of the IDNO and Icannatlarge.com/org web
> sites. He is now, and was than not an appropriate person for any
> leadership
> position. He should indeed resign. I am surprised the WGIG would have
> considered Vittorio for such a leadership position either.
>
> Danny Younger wrote:
>
> > Dear Vittorio,
> >
> > I would like to have the opportunity to reply to the comments posted
>
> > on your blog:
> >
> > "we even received an application by danny younger, the former
> general
> > assembly chair who is now calling for the disbandment of the entire
> > committee...
> > internet people such as danny are ready to complain loud if you
> don't
> > provide them with a real-time irc interface to your meetings and a
> > skype connection to dial up and participate, and any process taking
> > more than two months to conclude and not being punctuated with
> > shouting matches and harsh public statements is easily considered to
>
> > be shallow and pointless - if not a bad-faith fig leaf exercise
> > (online people love plots)...
> > internet people like myself have started to understand that just by
> > shouting, flaming on mailing lists, starting up mass email campaigns
>
> > and getting a thousand people sign up on a random website you rarely
>
> > get anywhere." http://hackun.bertola.eu.org/
> >
> > First of all, please note that I asked for your resignations because
>
> > in my view your collective performance over the course of the last
> two
> > years has not served the needs or expectations of the at-large
> > community -- I did not ask for the committee to be disbanded;
> rather,
> > I asked all of you to step aside (resign) so that others might
> replace
> > you.
> >
> > Secondly, I requested transparency. I have not demanded irc or
> skype,
> > only that minutes be posted and/or mp3 recordings provided (as has
> > long been the practice within the GNSO).

> [...]

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!