RE: [ga] A Call for Resignations

  • To: "Joop Teernstra" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] A Call for Resignations
  • From: "Bill Nichols" <Bnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:16:44 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joop -- we don't know each other, but as someone following this fairly closely, I just want to publicly state a big fat "Thank You" for a reasoned approach with positive steps people can follow, coupled with the statement "I do not approve of the name-calling of named individual ALAC members. This
will only discourage other potential volunteers to freely give of their
time and talents."

The way we talk to each other is incredibly important.  There are no excuses for those of us who have been here awhile.  We know this.

Ok, that's my flame.  Thanks again, Joop.

BN