Re: [ga] A Call for Resignations

Sotiris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  I recall very well the behavior of Vittorio on IDNO, and than again
on the icannatlarge.com/icannatlarge forums.  He is reluctant to
resign from anything that he may have had a role in its irregular
creation.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS