[ga] Input on Homographs
- To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ga] Input on Homographs
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:29:22 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=c36RVrp/ktFiGum06ehnWG6ntpxynHQVgA8JnG/89JYvNlBb8HC0OCrBJFqcdk1lFfOwOsZx0opLh9VcX5N/Wy3AGs+vXYXj4xlNGI1g+mKeUeHqVOpQRRvAmAOsTSx+emYmH06aF7Y0PqR3bndt70hAzdPH0UQ/IiayjVb5hMw= ;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your input is desired and will be given its' due notice.
Click here if this is your first time visiting ICANN
Browse Calendar ICANN Meetings Calendar ICANN Info IANA Meeting Notes and Minutes Speeches and Publications Task Forces, Committees, Etc. Career Opportunities at ICANN Resources For Commercial & Business Users Country Code Managers Government Representatives Individual Internet Users Intellectual Property Interests ISPs Non-Commercial Users Registrars Registries Supporting Organizations Press Corner FAQs
ICANN Statement Regarding IDN Homograph Concerns
ICANN supports the continued growth of global Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs). In response to recently publicised concerns regarding Internationalised Domain Name (IDN) homographs, ICANN has released a statement and asks the community to participate in an online public comment forum. Statements have also been issued by members of the ccTLD community through APTLD and CENTR, and through a communique from the Registry Constituency. All of these statements, and links to the public comment forum can be found at the ICANN IDN website: http://www.icann.org/topics/idn.html.
23 February 2005
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around