Re: [ga] Reminder

Jefsey and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  The pro's of ICANN's behavior are few, the con's are many and
varied as well as seemingly expanding..  Working in concert with
government/agovernments is what the MoU and White paper were
all about originally.  ICANN's BoD's and Staff's have found it
difficult to work with government/governments and stakeholders/users
and as a result have created more problems than they started out
with in 1999.  As a result stakeholders from other countries have
become increasingly more dissatisfied with ICANN, and ICANN has
become more entrenched and uncooperative with governments
as well as stakeholders/users and thereby causing harm that was
avoidable and unnecessary.

  So surely you don't want ICANN to become a government in and
of itself?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS