[ga] GNSO - Verisign
- To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ga] GNSO - Verisign
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:10:29 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=paCQVAQ73o2ioclSo5xhrHUJo/BTSslw0jOa0NeLXiQHQVLh7ruqGGD0GP0zMk8MVstXaJM2kkca/acCsiKVuoRE0FpE2Tnm7YcET/iHMlvyqI+KlBebnsIoy4sNI1Gr1UerDaBaISyy3jufPqCbyTbQBenoIpgAOgUEM2QJbkM= ;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This article by Bret seems to give a lot of weight to Danny's questions and Bruce's non answer to the GNSO boardsquatter issue.
I just find it hard to believe that these folks really have that much power. Or perhaps Verisign is just using the destraction/magic concept. Watch what they appear to be saying and all the while going about something else.
Verisign Claims That GNSO Captured by its Competitors
by Bret Fausett at 04:32PM (PST) on February 17, 2005 | Permanent Link | Cosmos
>From Verisign's Appellate Brief:
"The Supporting Organizations and Constituency Groups of ICANN that engaged in the restraints of trade alleged in the FAC [First Amended Complaint] were substantially controlled by existing and potential competitors of Verisign and others sharing similar economic interests with Verisign's competitors.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around