Re: [ga] The Disappearance of ALAC's Forum Archives

  • To: "sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Disappearance of ALAC's Forum Archives
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:51:30 -0800
  • Cc: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, james tierney <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Your most likely correct in your evaluatiaon/remarks below, Sotiris.
But there inlies the crux of the problem, doesn't it?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827