Re: [ga] The Disappearance of ALAC's Forum Archives

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Disappearance of ALAC's Forum Archives
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:46:31 -0800
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, james tierney <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Keeping adequate Email archives has always been a troubling task for
ICANN's staff to achieve going back to 1999 and the very start of ICANN.

ICANN's performance in this task has not only not improved as you again
point out, it has grown worse.  However keeping archives is the law of
the
land.  So one has to wonder why DOC/NTIA has given ICANN a pass
on such poor archive management and thwarting the law?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827