RE: [ga] GNSO Website

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] GNSO Website
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:00:03 -0500
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny,

The gTLD Registry Constituency site is currently undergoing a major upgrade.
The upgrade should result in a much more usable site and will update much of
the information on the current site that is outdated.  In the meantime, the
current site does contain our current Articles of  Operation, the ones we
sent to ICANN after ICANN Reform as required:
http://www.gtldregistries.org/articles.html
<http://www.gtldregistries.org/articles.html> .

Chuck Gomes
VeriSign Naming & Directory Services