[ga] GNSO Website

  • To: bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] GNSO Website
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:25:28 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,

I know that the GNSO Secretariat has been asking for recommendations with respect to GNSO website design -- would it be possible to have Glen post each constituency's new charter (the one that was supposed to be submitted by 15 July 2003 as per the Transition Article of the Bylaws)?  In many cases, the website is linking only to the old charters, not the new ones.

A link to each constituency's open and fully archived discussion list would also be nice -- I can never seem to find the link for the registries discussion list, or that of the BC -- and as they clearly have no issue with transparency to the maximum extent feasible, it must be me that simply has a problem finding it.  Also, if the IPC has a discussion list at a URL other than http://ipc.songbird.com/members-archive/ it would be nice to know where we could find it -- that list hasn't had any comments since April of last year (and I assume that they don't act solely on the basis of ex-parte communications).

Best wishes,
Danny