[ga] Verizon To Acquire MCI For $6.8B
- To: essential ecom <ecommerce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Verizon To Acquire MCI For $6.8B
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:18:02 -0800
- Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "vinton g. cerf" <vinton.g.cerf@xxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Verizon To Acquire MCI For $6.8B
Verizon pushes past Qwest to snap up the long-distance carrier--provided
feds and investors approve.
Perhaps this will get Vint Cerf to clean up his and MCI's act...
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827