Re: [ga] Priority

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Priority
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 22:15:18 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alt.wsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Esther like her one time partner during the failed ALSC experiment
has never been interested in individual open and transparent as well
as equal participation in the policy determination and decisions
of ICANN.  Leopards don't change their spots, despite their
musings to the contrary for public consumption...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>   I find this post by Dyson telling regarding where priorities lie.
> For me the priority is individual representation.
> For Dyson, an American, it is the independence from the US gov.
> http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00909.html
>
> >From what I have witnessed the DoC and the rest of US gov have left
> ICANN completely alone with only fact finding monitoring going on.
> From what I have witnesses ICANN through ALAC has completeley left the
> individual out.
>
> What are your priorities?
> (doesn't my header look like a spam?;-}