Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:55:15 -0800
  • Cc: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Your remarks are not quite fair or accurate, Eric.  Doc and folks
like Karl Auerbach did take ICANN to task more than once...
However your right in the fact that more complaining is done
than action taken by far...  Yet Mr. Hauptman has some reason
to complain but also must be willing to take DOC/NTIA and
ICANN to task as well.  However again, taking such action,
if and when it is justified is difficult as you have yourself pointed
on several occasions that ICANN is a slippery organization with
little legal standing...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    The importance of the Bush registrations is made self evident. The
> fact this list is still open must be some sign of his leadership.
> Participation here is not limited however, the potency is, by going
> into such matters as our freedom of speech preserved yet complaining
> about who preserves it for us. Just as with the complaints about ICANN
> yet nobody does anything but complain. Perhaps we should have a
> different president that would place all of ICANNs functions within
> the DoC. What would the UK view be then?
> Eric
>
> RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
> You are one of the most distasteful and obnoxious human beings I have
> ever encountered on the Internet (or in real life).
>
> It's no wonder that {GA} and ICANN systematically ignore you.
>
> jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Mr. Hauptman and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> stakeholders/users,
>
>   Hardly!  I just don't HATE the president or the RNC.  I have no
> political party affiliation what so ever.  Never have...  So your
> again
> jumping to false conclusions again Mr. Hauptman.  Seems to be
> a habit with you....

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS