Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx, jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:49:48 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The importance of the Bush registrations is made self evident. The fact this list is still open must be some sign of his leadership. Participation here is not limited however, the potency is, by going into such matters as our freedom of speech preserved yet complaining about who preserves it for us. Just as with the complaints about ICANN yet nobody does anything but complain. Perhaps we should have a different president that would place all of ICANNs functions within the DoC. What would the UK view be then?
Eric

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
You are one of the most distasteful and obnoxious human beings I have ever encountered on the Internet (or in real life).

It's no wonder that {GA} and ICANN systematically ignore you.

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Mr. Hauptman and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Hardly!  I just don't HATE the president or the RNC.  I have no
political party affiliation what so ever.  Never have...  So your again
jumping to false conclusions again Mr. Hauptman.  Seems to be
a habit with you....