Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org

  • To: Richard Henderson <richardhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BushCheated.com /.net /.org
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:10:31 -0800
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gopdomains@xxxxxxxxx, Counsel@xxxxxxx, Chairman@xxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Well after a very brief look at www.presidentbush.info, you have
unfortunately confirmed my earlier comments regarding nefarious
uses for Domain names, Richard.  None the less you have the right
to express your views as you choose.  Doing so for all of the UK
and "Most of the Civilized world" seems to be stretching it a bit,
don't you think?  In any event, Tony Blair your PM I am sure does
not feel as you seem to.

BTW,  you could have also copied  your remarks to the RNC
had you so chose and by doing so, informed them more directly
of how you believe the people of the UK feel about President
Bush...  I wonder why you refrained from doing so???  I am
sure that the RNC would have been interested in your views,
Richard....
Contact info can be found here:
http://www.gop.com/ContactUs/Default.aspx

    Pierre Abelard